Fiddle Knits Designs

Welcome to the forums! Chat with other knitters and crocheters about Fiddle Knits Designs patterns. Ask questions, get help on patterns, and enable fellow crafters to buy more yarn., o)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Favourite design?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaSu

PostSubject: Favourite design?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:56 am

I know, this was a cruel question! It's hard to pick a favourite. I like Bonnie Kate, Pretty Polly and Black Eyed Susie. I also like the flower Black Eyed Susie:) I saw a really beautiful new orange version of the flower. I'm ordering flowers from a catalog soon and I thought the orange Susie would look great on my yard.

And back to the patterns. The hat patterns are cool. I especially like the fact that Erica's slouchy hats have just the right amount of slouchiness. Some slouchy patterns I've seen have this baggy thing hanging in the neck and me not like! The baggy looks good on some people, but not on me. I'm too old... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiddle Knits
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite design?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:35 am

I don't think I should be allowed to pick a favorite design of mine. My favorites rotate... it's usually the current project I'm designing, so right now I'm in love with the Certain Shade of Green Shawl and the Meditation Hat. Tomorrow it will be something else (I plan on finishing the shawl today).

and Taru, You're not that much older than me geek lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.FiddleKnits.com

Favourite design?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1